“She didn't have any female friends because she was one of the most beautiful girls, I have ever seen in my life. Girls envied her beauty and wished if they could be as beautiful as her.
Therefore, she hardly had any friend of her gender,in her class, her neighborhood or anywhere. So, she made some male friends in her class. And this scenario was something unusual, something that we rarely observe in our society. She took them as her friends, as always but her beauty was simply irresistible and why would any guy want to be “JUST FRIENDS” with her, even after having a
huge crush on her? This is just like; “not eating a pan cake which is just in front of you, for no
reason, you know you are hungry still you can’t
eat it. “
“Yes, she walked with boys, spent time with some of them and was close to some more. This made
other boys and even the girls too jealous, jealous because everything they wished was associated
with her, their crush and their wish side by side. In return, they called her ‘a bitch’, ‘a slut’ and
spread rumors about her.”
“I was known about all these, very well indeed. Still, I loved her. I loved her even more. I didn't
care about what people say of her or how they would take me considering all these things. It
didn't matter to me; not at all. I know she had loved me as much as I had loved her. They say
“rumors are half true, for least”. But, it didn't have any impact on me. “
“Whenever I saw her eyes, I could see the ocean of love she had for me, inside it. The glow and
the never decreasing charm, which I always witnessed in her eyes, all these years, was
everything to me. She wasn't of my race, not of my religion actually but that too didn't matter. I
barely shared any ‘man-made; similarity terms’ with her, existing in the present world. However, I
had a bond with her which was greater than any bond that links with humans of this world, with
each-other."
But, you know past is past.
What’s gone can’t return back.
My Past was her,
My Past was her,
but my present is all you…
They say “we fall in love for no reason” but I can tell you the reason, why I have fallen for you. It is
because of your eyes; they talk to Me , the way her eyes talked to me. Your presence gives me
exactly the same feelings like she used to give, when she was around me. Your soul may be
different but you resemble her in essence and this makes me realize that I love you more than any
poet could rhyme, any lecturer could define and anyone could ever imagine. Perhaps, I love you
more than I think I do.
But, all you would do is appreciate my feelings. I know, you would not accept it though. Because,
someone else is in your life, right now. You consider him to be; your everything. I understand
that; but I am no Romeo who could sacrifice his love time and again, just for his lover’s happiness,
her sweet smile. I guess, you know it very well that I love you. I love you a lot, but………. I am
selfish. I have greed and that’s to own you and your soul. I feel too jealous when you smile, and
your eyes tell me that you belong to someone else. But your smile keeps me alive, it makes me
breathe. I don’t want to lose you again. I want to be, by your side as long as I breathe, I would love
to leave the world happily with your last sweet smile at the end of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment